FLUXA BV respects the privacy of contacts and employees of its relationships, such as customers, suppliers, partners, users of its products, and visitors to its website. FLUXA BV processes all personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, particularly in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’).
Through this privacy statement, FLUXA BV aims to inform you about how it handles your personal data. This includes how FLUXA BV deals with the personal data you provide and the personal data processed by us, how these personal data are processed, the legal basis for the processing, the purposes for which these personal data may be processed, to whom we may disclose these personal data, how you can access your personal data, and how you can request to modify or delete this data.
2. RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by all FLUXA BV entities established in Europe, hereinafter referred to as ‘FLUXA BV.’ The data controller for the processing is, in principle, the FLUXA BV entity with which you interact unless another FLUXA BV entity is the recipient of the personal data, in which case that entity will be the data controller.
FLUXA BV has not appointed a data protection officer.
FLUXA BV obtains your personal data:
- if you fill in your details via forms on our website;
- if we enter into an agreement with you or the organization for which you work for the purchase or sale of goods or services;
- if we or our employees enter into an agreement with you or the organization for which you work to represent the interests of FLUXA BV or our employees;
- if we enter into an agreement with you or the organization for which you work for the loan, detachment, or employment of personnel or placement of interns;
- if you visit one of our establishments;
- if you send us an email, have telephone conversations with FLUXA BV, or have contact with FLUXA BV employees in any other way, such as on a project site or during trade fairs or events.
4. PERSONAL DATA
In principle, you are not required to provide FLUXA BV with personal data to use the majority of FLUXA BV’s website.
For the purposes mentioned under ‘5. Purposes,’ FLUXA BV may collect and process the following categories of personal data from you:
- name and title;
- contact information, such as your business or private address, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- the company for which you work and your position;
- financial information, such as bank account numbers;
- technical data, such as your IP address, the device you use to visit our website, and the pages you view;
- recordings if you visit our establishment in Borgerhout;
- if you perform work on behalf of the organization for which you work on-site for FLUXA BV, we also process: (i) information about your education and certifications and (ii) in the event of a work-related accident, your potential injuries;
- all other personal data that we receive from or about you, or that we can obtain ourselves and that we use for the purposes mentioned below.
5. LEGAL GROUNDS AND PURPOSES
The above-mentioned personal data may be processed based on one of the following legal grounds:
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract in which you are a party (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR); or
- processing is necessary to comply with legal obligations imposed on FLUXA BV (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR); or
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by FLUXA BV (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR); or
- you have given your consent for the processing (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
FLUXA BV processes the information mentioned under ‘4. Personal Data’ from you to provide you with the best possible service and cooperation.
Specifically, the personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries about our products or services and to provide you with information about our products or services;
- to be able to deliver the products or services requested by you and to purchase the products or services supplied by you;
- to otherwise perform the agreement concluded between you or the organization for which you work and FLUXA BV;
- to verify the accuracy of your identity and financial data in connection with the delivery or receipt of our products or services;
- to improve our products, services, and business operations;
- to investigate and follow up on complaints about our products or services;
- to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to approach you with relevant information or invitations in the context of maintaining and expanding our customer base or maintaining our relationship with partners, suppliers, and other relationships;
- in the case of a job application through the website, to assess your suitability for employment within the organization of FLUXA BV;
- to monitor and improve the use of our website;
- while making backups of our ICT systems.
6. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
FLUXA BV may share your personal data with companies belonging to the FLUXA BV group or third parties involved in the execution of the aforementioned purposes, such as the hosting party of the websites. They will only have access to your personal data when strictly necessary for the performance of their activities.
Third parties to whom FLUXA BV provides your personal data are also responsible for processing that data and complying with the GDPR. If a third party processes your personal data on behalf of FLUXA BV as a data processor, FLUXA BV will conclude a data processing agreement that complies with the requirements of the GDPR.
If a third party to whom FLUXA BV provides your personal data is located outside the European Economic Area, our written agreement with them will include appropriate measures.
FLUXA BV will not sell or provide your personal data to third parties for a fee.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Through this privacy statement, FLUXA BV aims to provide you with as much information as possible about the processing of your personal data. However, if you have any questions or need clarifications, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can exercise various rights through this channel.
You have the right to access your personal data or request a copy of it and/or have your data modified if it appears to be incorrect or incomplete. You also have the right to restrict the processing or object to the processing of your personal data. Likewise, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
When submitting a request, FLUXA BV may ask you to identify yourself to assess the legitimacy of the request.
FLUXA BV may refuse access if granting access would violate the privacy rights of other individuals, or to protect trade secrets or intellectual property. If your data is necessary for the performance of a contract or legal obligation, it may not be possible for FLUXA BV to delete your data (yet).
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
8. RETENTION PERIOD
FLUXA BV will retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. If FLUXA BV obtained your data as part of a contract, your data will be retained for as long as necessary to perform the contract. If your data was obtained with your consent, the data will be retained until you revoke your consent or until the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, whichever comes first.
In some cases, personal data will be retained afterwards due to legal obligations.
FLUXA BV attaches great importance to the careful handling of your personal data. FLUXA BV cannot fully guarantee that unauthorized third parties will be unable to bypass the measures taken by FLUXA BV, as the internet is an open system. However, FLUXA BV takes all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect and secure your personal data, particularly against loss, alteration, or unauthorized access.
Access to your personal data by FLUXA BV is limited. It is also ensured that only the necessary personal data are passed on to achieve the specific purposes. Persons who have access to your personal data are informed about its sensitivity and the careful handling required. They are also bound by confidentiality clauses to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
If you end up on third-party websites through FLUXA BV’s website, we strongly recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of these third parties. FLUXA BV is not responsible for the policies of these third parties.